- 7 Ratings
24' Suncatcher Tritoon Half-Day Rental on Lake of the Ozarks
Grab your swimsuit for a half day on the water with a 24' Suncatcher Tritoon rental, which has everything you need for a fun time. Cruise around the Lake of the Ozarks as you bask in the warm weather and cool breeze.
What You Will Do
- Come aboard a 24' Suncatcher Tritoon, a spacious cruiser with 150 HP and room for up to 12 of your friends or family
- Take advantage of an engine that's powerful enough for some skiing or tubing, or just go slow, cruising around the lake
- Cool off under the bimini top, listen to some tunes with the radio, and get in and out of the water quickly with a swim ladder
- Spend half the day on the water doing whatever suits you: You're the captain of this boat
- 24' Suncatcher Tritoon half-day rental
Person born after January 1, 1984, or as required pursuant to section 306.128, who operates a vessel on the lakes of this state shall possess, on the vessel, a boating safety identification card issued by the Water Patrol Division of the Missouri State Highway Patrol or its agent.
Rain Checks Available - Contact us to reschedule.
- 7 Ratings