Lake Ozark Shorty Hop Helicopter Tour
See the beauty of this man-made reservoir in the heart of Missouri from hundreds of feet in the air. Get your group of three together, then climb aboard to take flight! Soar over the Bagnell Dam and see the famous Strip, as you admire a landscape dotted with houses and trees.
What You Will Do
- There's no more exciting way to go sightseeing than in a helicopter: flying hundreds of feet above the ground, while zipping along at top speeds is a truly exhilarating experience
- Fly over the Lake of the Ozarks: a resort destination in the heart of Missouri with clear waters and rolling landscapes
- This helicopter fits up to three people, so grab some friends or family and get pumped for an unforgettable journey
- Cruise over the Bagnell Dam, an imposing structure that stands out from the surrounding environment
- Get amazing photos of it all to remember your experience
- Guided helicopter tour
There are no age limits, however, children 2 years old and up are required to sit in their own seat per FAA (Federal Aviation Administration) Regulations. Children under 2 years old may sit in the lap. If your group is more than 3 people or exceeds the maximum total passenger weight limit, passengers may be split among separate rides.