Lake Chapala Guided City Tour
Discover the side of Mexico you've been missing with this charming tour off the beaten path. Climb into convenient transportation that takes you straight from your hotel to Lake Chapala. Then, enjoy the spectacular views of this immense body of water and experience traditional Mexican culture in the tiny villages that dot the terrain around the lake. Wander through the town of Ajijic, where you'll have your choice of fantastic restaurants for a taste of regional dishes.
What You Will Do
- Enjoy round-trip transportation between your hotel in Guadalajara and Lake Chapala—no need to worry about finding your tour guide, they'll come to you
- Head over to Lake Chapala, one of the largest natural lakes in Mexico where breathtaking views of forested mountains and rolling valleys await
- Follow your guides on a tour of the lake: visit the top destinations that all offer something unique, from tiny stores to authentic Mexican cowboys
- Take advantage of some afternoon free-time to meander through the inviting streets of the small village of Ajijic, where a community of artists and writers make their home among the inspiring landscapes
- Pick where you'll sit down for a bite to eat with a rich selection of regional restaurants
- Guided tour
- Access to sites
Guests should bring extra money for food and tips.