- 4 Ratings
Omaha River City Brewery Tour
Tour the best breweries Omaha has to offer on this four hour ride. Learn about the brewing process while enjoying a variety of tasty beverages, and discover your new favorite brew!
What You Will Do
- Take a tour of some of the top breweries in Omaha, a city with a quickly expanding craft beer scene and a rich history of Midwestern culinary treasures, from tasty barbecue to classic stockyards
- Start your tour at the Lucky Bucket Brewing Co: take a swig of the famous Pre-Prohibition style lager that packs a punch—bring it on board to enjoy while heading over to the next brewery
- Make a stop at the Brickway Brewing and Distillery where first-rate tasting rooms let you enjoy outstanding beers and whiskies in comfort
- Finish at the Benson Brewery where a 1910s movie theater has been converted into one of the most popular microbreweries around—taste artisanal blends paired with home-made food
- Learn all about the brewing process from your passionate guides who have a personal relationship with all of these breweries—get an exclusive look at how these great brew are made
- Flight of four, 4 oz pours at each brewery
- Brewery tour
- Water and snacks
Guests must be 21+ to drink. Riders must check in 15 minutes prior to starting the tour.
24 hour notice
- 4 Ratings
I enjoyed touring the Nebraska Brewing facilities and I like their lager. That first stop was the best part of the tour. My guess is that the bus tour is probably more popular with the younger generations. This is not something I would have chosen to do, except my son had given me the gift card as a birthday present.