- 4 Ratings
Omaha River City Brewery Tour
Tour the best breweries Omaha has to offer on this four hour ride. Learn about the brewing process while enjoying a variety of tasty beverages, and discover your new favorite brew!
What You Will Do
- Take a tour of some of the top breweries in Omaha, a city with a quickly expanding craft beer scene and a rich history of Midwestern culinary treasures, from tasty barbecue to classic stockyards
- Start your tour at the Lucky Bucket Brewing Co: take a swig of the famous Pre-Prohibition style lager that packs a punch—bring it on board to enjoy while heading over to the next brewery
- Make a stop at the Brickway Brewing and Distillery where first-rate tasting rooms let you enjoy outstanding beers and whiskies in comfort
- Finish at the Benson Brewery where a 1910s movie theater has been converted into one of the most popular microbreweries around—taste artisanal blends paired with home-made food
- Learn all about the brewing process from your passionate guides who have a personal relationship with all of these breweries—get an exclusive look at how these great brew are made
- Flight of four, 4 oz pours at each brewery
- Brewery tour
- Water and snacks
Guests must be 21+ to drink. Riders must check in 15 minutes prior to starting the tour.
24 hour notice
- 4 Ratings