Top Five La Spezia Food Tour
Eat like a local in La Spezia, a bustling port city that's next door to Italy's Cinque Terre. Discover both traditional and unique Italian cuisine, while you enjoy good company and stunning seaside views.
What You Will Do
- Discover the unique flavors La Spezia has to offer on a guided food tour through this charming port city
- Sample dishes ranging from traditional Italian to progressive street food–La Spezia has it all
- Try sgabei, a small fried pancake with vegetables, and frisceu, fritters made from bread dough
- Taste farinata, testaroli, panigacci, or mesciua, a regional soup made of chickpeas, beans, and wheat grains
- Eat fried squids and anchovies caught in the Lingurian Sea and prepared by local fishermen
- End an Italian food journey that includes the highest quality artisanal desserts in La Spezia
- Three-hour food tour
- One dish at each stop
- Water, wine or beer, and soft drinks
- Local multilingual guide
Please wear comfortable clothing and walking shoes, and bring an empty stomach. Guides speak Italian, English, French and Spanish. Three guest minimum and ten guest maximum per tour. Please notify operator of any food allergies or intolerances at the time of booking.
If minimum number of guests is not reached, you will be contacted to reschedule at another time or day.