La Spezia Food Tour
Eat like a local in La Spezia, a bustling port city neighboring Italy's Cinque Terre. Discover Italian cuisine both traditional and unique, while you enjoy good company and stunning seaside views.
What You Will Do
- Discover the unique flavors La Spezia has to offer on a guided food tour through this charming port city
- Sample dishes ranging from traditional Italian to progressive street food–La Spezia has it all
- Try sgabei, a small fried pancake with vegetables, and frisceu, fritters made from bread dough
- Taste farinata, testaroli, panigacci or mesciua, a regional soup made of chickpeas, beans and wheat grains
- Eat fried squids and anchovies caught in the Lingurian Sea and prepared by local fishermen
- End your Italian food journey with the highest quality artisanal desserts in La Spezia
- Three hour food tour
- One dish at each stop
- Water, wine or beer, and soft drinks
- Local multilingual guide
Three guest minimum and ten guest maximum per tour. Please notify operator of any food allergies or intolerances at the time of booking.
Please wear comfortable clothing and walking shoes, and bring an empty stomach. Guides speak Italian, English, French and Spanish.
If minimum number of guests is not reached, you will be contacted to reschedule at another time or day.