La Jolla Cave Snorkeling Tour in San Diego
Weave in and out of stunning underwater rock formations on a snorkeling adventure in San Diego. Explore these sea caves with the help of a guide to learn how they were formed and see tropical fish.
What You Will Do
- Swim through seven different San Diego sea caves on a snorkeling adventure full of underwater wonder
- Visit the La Jolla Cove, a protected marine habitat home to lively sea life: Look out for leopard sharks, sea lions and more
- Work with a professional guide, who's a native to San Diego and has a deep passion for the caves
- Learn fun facts about the caves' history: Hear how they were once used to smuggle booze during the Prohibition era
- Guided snorkel tour
- Mask, snorkel, fins and wetsuit
Please allow yourself enough time for application of sunscreen and to have water and a small snack before the tour. Please be comfortable in the water.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 72 hours in advance.
- 7 Ratings
Jesse, our guide was amazingly patient !! Thank you We will definitely be back !!
Jesse was great... Relaxed, fun, and able to show us around with just the right amount of info plus adventure. This was the best snorkeling experience I've had. Even got to swim near a small sea lion! Also Jesse was excellent with adults, our teenage son, and our younger boy.
This was my first time ever snorkeling and I must say I was a little nervous. Jesse was my tour guide and he was amazing and very knowledgeable about the history of the caves and the environment around it. I will definitely do this again and will use and recommend to my friends n family to Ocean Adventures in San Diego