Old Montenegro Guided Tour
Ride over winding roads on your way to Njegusi where you snack in the oldest restaurant in Montenegro. Visit the old royal capital of Cetinje and the fortified medieval town of Kotor.
What You Will Do
- Try a traditional Montenegrin breakfast of smoked ham and cheese with homemade bread at Montenegro's oldest restaurant
- Visit the old royal capital Cetinje, once the seat of the Montenegrin rulers, now a museum town with a monastery and king's palace
- Enjoy spectacular views from the mountains above one of the most beautiful bays in the world, Boka Bay
- Walk the streets of the fortified old city of Kotor, a UNESCO heritage site and a well-preserved medieval town
- Licensed English-speaking guide
- Private transportation with a car or van
- Snack and drinks in Njegusi village
- Tourist taxes both in Cetinje and Kotor
There are several photo stops along the way, some of them are above the stunning Boka bay.
If you cancel more than three days before the tour starts, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel one-two days before the tour starts, the cancellation fee is 50%. If you cancel within 24 hours before the tour, the cancellation fee is 80%. If you do not show up, we charge you the full amount.