- 2 Ratings
King Street Express Tour in Toronto
Hit up Toronto with a local, making your way through the city's most popular areas. Check out local landmarks up close while learning about the history of everything you see.
What You Will Do
- Head out on a guided walking tour through some of Toronto's coolest neighborhoods and landmarks
- Follow your professional guide as you weave in and out of areas that include, the Entertainment District, St. Lawrence Market, and more
- Uncover the unique offerings each district has, such as street markets and clothing boutiques
- Hear stories about each area's history, culture, and residents, told by someone with plenty of insider knowledge
- Walk beneath Toronto's underground pedestrian city named 'Path', which lies beneath 70 buildings and has over 200,000 pedestrians pass through it on a daily basis
- Go to Old Town or Old Toronto, where you visit St. James Cathedral, Toronto's oldest post office, and the world famous St. Lawrence market
- Guided walking tour
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
- 2 Ratings
This tour was full of interesting facts and tidbits about a fascinating part of Toronto. The guide was knowledgeable and humorous. The walking pace was very manageable. This tour was a wonderfully pleasant way to explore the city