Get to know this beautiful and amazing city: see markets, museums, viewpoints, art and more through the lens of a local with our famous and unmatched hospitality.
Duration:  7hrs 30mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- This is a great way kick off your visit to Rwanda and learn about the country’s culture, history and beauty
- Check out the incredible views of the city from the top of Mt. Kigali
- Marvel at the murals dotted around the city after strolling through a neighborhood market
- Enjoy a delicious lunch and an array of snacks throughout the day
- And after a breezy ride on a water taxi finish up at the Kigali Genocide Memorial
- All entrance fees
- Lunch & coffee
No penalty and full refund for cancelations made more than 7 days in advance. 50% refund for cancelations made 7 days to 72 hours in advance. No refund fewer than 72 hours in advance.
Feb 8, 2020
Simply put Eric was the man💪🏽his laid back demeanor was smooth & very important to my experience.. His knowledge is second to none about this beautiful City& country.. DO NOT hesitate to book this tour. All the stops was EPIC🙏🏿
Nov 27, 2019
My partner and I had the most wonderful time with Eric, our Guide with Go Kigali Tours. He was so knowledgeable and spoke passionately about the culture of Rwanda. Our tour exceeded our expectations and we would recommend it to anyone visiting Rwanda. The places we went and things Eric showed us were very unique and could not be appreciated without this tour. Thank you kindly for having us.
Aug 18, 2019
I appreciate that Go Kigali supports local businesses and vendors and emphasizes the importance of sustainability. Eric did a great job guiding us through the city. It was a fun tour!
Meeting location:  KN 3 Ave
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year