Encourage your kids to learn how to stand, paddle and ride the waves with other mini surfers during a summer surf camp in St. Augustine.
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Kids will head out to the water with board in hand, enjoying a fun-filled summer surf camp experience
- They’ll enjoy 3.5-hour morning lessons before the sun gets too hot, working alongside a professional instructor every step of the way
- See how they benefit from a fun learning experience showcasing the basics of surfing with other kids ranging in age from 7 to 14
- Children will be able to take a break from the water and play on the beach enjoying provided snacks
- Three-hour weekday surf lessons with instructor
- Water and snacks
- Guests should arrive approximately 15 minutes early for registration
- Children should be ages 7-14 to participate
Jul 23, 2020
My kids had a blast. They were disappointed when the Thursday class was cancelled due to storms but we are supposed to be getting a refund for that day. Overall a good experience but I do wish they’d offer full day camp for working parents. My kids had to go with a neighbor.
Jul 22, 2020
Our daughter loved it. Great instructors, good pricing, and parents can stay and hang out and watch. Our family loves surf camp!
Jul 4, 2020
Our grandson had a wonderful time he really enjoyed meeting new friends his age, the counselor was very good with him and his group and made it fun for the kids. He learned so much about surfing and had fun also. We definetly recommend this surf camp.
Meeting location:  18 A St
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year