Drop the kids off for a fun summer camp. Enjoy an exciting experience that includes anything from tree climbing to creek walking, to learning how to make your own hiking stick and more.
Duration:  3hrs 30mins - 3hrs 45mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- Take a tour of the Pete Nelson and Aliyah treehouse, learning how they came about in the first place
- Hike up to the Cabana Village or choose to try making it to the top of red heart trail
- Enjoy the new tree climb grove and make sure to do all the tree tricks including tree pose
- Design your own hiking stick and come up with your trail name before taking off your shoes to go creek walking
- Overnight summer camp for kids
- Rental of tree climbing equipment
- Hiking stick
Wear comfortable clothing, hiking sandals are best.
RAIN OR SHINE
Meeting location:  3400 Bridgeville Rd
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year