5-Day Kids Day Surf Camp in San Diego
Give your kids the gift of surfing with an action packed five day camp session dedicated to catching waves and having fun. The instructors will take their time teaching each child the safety and techniques each day – your child will be a pro by the end of it!
What You Will Do
- Allow your child to soar on the waves, learning how to properly surf during a 5 day camp led by a professional
- Your child is in the hands of knowledgeable professionals who take surfing seriously, while still having a good time
- Enjoy knowing that this camp is relaxed without anyone being too competitive on or out of the water
- Be happy that your child will come away understanding proper surfing techniques, safety, and confidence in riding waves
- Five-day surf camp
- Four-hour sessions held daily
- Full wetsuit, surfboards, daily snack break (fresh fruit, juice & water, as well as pastry), and Pizza party on Friday
Parents are welcome to watch any of our programs. Drop-off is suggested a few minutes prior to class starting. Please use temporary parking at entrance of State Park.
Deposits are non-refundable but transferable up to a year. Full payments (minus deposit) are refundable up to 1 month prior to your camp date.
- 39 Ratings
Our granddaughter attended the class and made good progress. We felt things were pretty loose and there was a lot of down time. Maybe this is typical for camps, but I would have like to see them have more water time and less time fooling around at the beginning. The instructors were all very good when they were in the water at keeping an eye on her as she was one of the most inexperienced in the group, which I appreciated very much. All in all, she had a good experience.
Our boys had a blast! The instructors were wonderful, the surf awesome, and the food yummy!
Emily and Greg are awesome and staff is so nice! My boys have been doing this camp for years and it's one of the highlights of their summer. They are so great with the kifs. Thank you!