Experience a thrilling eco wildlife tour aboard a 34’ catamaran in Key West, where you can explore crystal clear waters, sail amidst dolphins and stingrays, and experience a captivating boat-side shark feeding site
- Tour the scenic Key West harbor, shallow-water lakes, and stunning backcountry where wild sharks live and feed
- Follow nature guides, who take you out on the catamaran to a secluded shark feeding site
- On this incredible eco tour, sail amid pods of dolphins, majestic stingrays, curious sea turtles, and wild birds, while witnessing giant sharks gather for an up-close feeding frenzy, and relish in complimentary water, soda, juice, and snacks aboard the catamaran
- Witness abundant wildlife sightings with complimentary use of polarized sunglasses
- Free snacks, beverages, and polarized sunglasses
- 2 hour shark and wildlife tour on a 34 foot catamaran
- Knowledgeable wildlife guide
- Bring a hat and sunglasses. Dressing in layers is recommended.
We require 24 hour advance cancellation notice by phone or text for a refund.