Learn the ins and outs of being a zoo keeper with a hands-on training session. Have fun with friendly animals that you learn all about from expert guides.
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Learn what it’s like to be a real zoo keeper with an interactive training session at a local zoo
- Follow along with a professional as you learn about important tasks and the staff’s responsibilities
- Get an up-close look at exotic creatures, including the possibility to feed and pet them throughout your visit
- Ask all the questions you want of the professional staff, who are there to ensure you learn a ton
- Guided zoo keeper training
This camp is for kids between the ages of 13 and 16.
Jul 22, 2019
I liked getting to do lots of stuff with the animals. I also learned a lot of new things about the different animals, like where they live, what they eat, and when they sleep.
Jul 13, 2019
My daughter is 12 and had the best week! She lived all the different activities!
Jul 11, 2019
When I signed my daughter up for this camp, I was under the assumption that they would be interacting with the animals more than doing crafts everyday. Tomorrow is the last day and they have only had a small amount of interacting with the animals. Not only am I disappointed in the amount that I paid my daughter is pretty disappointed not getting to see all of the animals.
Meeting location:  2744 Consear Rd
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year