- 4 Ratings
Keeper-In-Training Zoo Camp for Kids in Lambertville
Learn the ins and outs of being a zoo keeper with a hands-on training session. Have fun with friendly animals that you learn all about from expert guides.
What You Will Do
- Learn what it's like to be a real zoo keeper with an interactive training session at a local zoo
- Follow along with a professional as you learn about important tasks and the staff's responsibilities
- Get an up-close look at exotic creatures, including the possibility to feed and pet them throughout your visit
- Ask all the questions you want of the professional staff, who are there to ensure you learn a ton
- Guided zoo keeper training
This camp is for kids between the ages of 13 and 16.
- 4 Ratings
My son is obsessed with animals! He's very excited to be there but has stated they are in a building the majority of the day. I am not sure if that is true as I know kids exaggerate but would love to hear that he had more interactions with the animals as that is what drew us to this camp! Thanks!
My daughter Riley is having a blast! She loves it! Thank you!
My son Carson has gone to many camps over the years and after the first day of camp he proclaimed that "this is my favorite camp I ever went to, and the instructors and the nicest!". He would love to attend more camps and activities Indian Creek offers. He even mentioned that when he turns 16 he would want to work with the animals there!