- 33 Ratings
Kayak and Ziplining Adventure in Kinmundy
Explore the lake like it's meant to be: by air and water. Soar high in the trees on a zipline and enjoy a relaxing paddle in your own kayak.
What You Will Do
- Set off on a thrilling outdoor combo adventure in Kinmundy, Illinois, enjoying the local lake to the fullest
- Glide along the pristine waters in your own kayak, taking in the scenic sights and Mother Nature at its best
- Head up a 50-foot spiral staircase and let the zipline adventure begin, zooming through the treetops at incredible speeds
- Later, head back to the water for more kayaking fun or relax by the lake and soak up some sun
- Kayaking and ziplining tour
Please wear closed toed shoes, and arrive 30 minutes prior to tour.
- 33 Ratings
I took a group of six teenage boys and they went on and on about how much fun it was.
We had so much fun. Loved it!
It was fun. I had a great time zip lining
Very friendly staff
The guides were awesome, patient and friendly. It was a very fun experience.
American Obstacle has very friendly, helpful, and encouraging guides.
Great 1st time experience. Was never concerned with safety. Awesome time
We were pleased with everything about our visit. It was affordable and the staff was great. We had a blast, great way to spend some quality family time.
We had a great time. The guides were very nice & helpful. It was a great experience for it being our first time ziplining & kayaking.
Great experience, will definitely be back!
Grounds were nice, obstacles were great, staff was awesome!
Thanks for all the fun we had! We will be back!
It stormed in the middle of our visit. The guides were very competent in getting us down without panicking. They even entertained my kids during the delay. We were still able to get all of our activities in. It was an enjoyable day.
Very friendly staff! Patient, encouraging and helpful. Good experience!
The staff were very friendly, knowledgable and helpful. This was mine and my son's first time ziplining, and we have already planned a return visit to zip creek bottom and tactical laser tag - and we plan on bringing 8 to 10 more people with us!