Paddle across beautiful Douglas Lake and into gorgeous historic coves with your guide. Stop off at an island shore to swim or enjoy your snacks with the Blue Herons Smoky Mountains as your backdrop.
Duration:  2hrs 15mins - 2hrs 30mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- Choose from options to daytime paddle across the lake and visit Douglas Dam, or a nearby Revolutionary War-era Dam and Mill site, as your guide explains the importance in history of those points of interest, or simply paddle with your guide to a small cozy island when available or beach.
- Take in the sights of the distant blue Smoky Mountains, the flocks of Grey, Blue herons and Canadian Geese, as you journey through the cool waters.
- Relax and bask on a sandy beach in the sun, or take a little dip in the lake to enjoy a refreshing cool down.
- Dive into a unique experience in this natural area’s lake, nature, and views - this is not one of those “one size fits all” tours
- Learn about the area and its wildlife from your guide, who treats every customer as a “guest”, and never as just another tourist!
- Create incredible memories to take back home, along with the included a digital portrait print photo, shot by your guide
- Kayaking experience
- Friendly, safety oriented and knowledgeable guide
- 1 digital photo portrait
- Personal Floatation Device
- This experience is great for kids and adults alike
- You will meet your guide at the specified address in Sevierville that will be included in your email confirmation (Not at our office location)
- From the meeting location, you will follow your guide to the Douglas Lake Boat Ramp to launch
- Due to safety issues, all participants must adhere to the instructions of the guide
The guide will be constantly be evaluating weather and lake conditions prior to
and during the event - a cancellation will be solely at the Guides discretion
The customer will then have the option to receive a refund or may reschedule for
a mutually agreed-upon event time
In the case of late arrivals, time will be deducted from the normal event time
Customer will forfeit purchase if the guide deems any guest in your party is
uncooperative due to safety concerns.
Apr 29, 2022
Took my 2 homeschooled children on a kayak tour with Steve was a great way to enjoy the outdoors and learn new things about the area. Would highly recommend.
Aug 7, 2021
My husband and I went kayaking for the fist time for our anniversary. I was very nervous , but Steve made me feel comfortable . Such a nice gentleman and great guide ! Highly recommend.
Jun 27, 2021
Sep 7, 2020
My husband, myself, and our 4 year old daughter loved our adventure. It was the best thing we did on our trip to TN. The trip was catered to our needs and what our daughter would enjoy. Our family is new to loving the outdoors and we didn’t want to go out by ourselves with not know what we were doing. Steve certainly took our fears of getting lost and not knowing the area out of the picture. I highly recommend booking Steve as your tour guide to enjoy the outdoors.
Jun 19, 2020
Jun 8, 2020
May 13, 2020
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year