Princeville Botanical Gardens Chocolate Tasting and Walking Tour
Lose yourself in the lush splendor of the Princeville Botanical Gardens on a three hour walking and tasting tour. Indulge your sweet tooth with succulent exotic fruits, delectable homegrown honey, and locally made chocolates.
What You Will Do
- Explore Princeville Botanical Gardens on a 3 hour walking tour led by local guide
- Learn about medicinal plants, local flowers, and exotic, seasonal fruits
- Sample sweet Hawaiian fruits and honey from the property's own garden hives
- Enjoy a half hour gourmet chocolate tasting, featuring cacao harvested from the gardens
- Guided tour of Princeville Botanical Gardens
- Complimentary tastings of gourmet chocolates, homeland honey, and fresh picked tropical fruit
Wear light long pants and walking comfortable shoes as this walking tour involves some hills and steps, and bring rain gear in case the weather changes.
If a guest fails to cancel their reservations at least 24 hours before the tour, they will be charged the full price of every individual on their reservation who does not attend the tour.
- 5 Ratings