'Auli'i Luau Show with VIP Seating
Get the VIP luau treatment with seats closest to the stage and a welcome cocktail when you arrive to the luau.
What You Will Do
- Unforgettable journey through the culture and traditions of the Hawaiian islands
- Premier seating in the first two rows fronting the stage
- Traditional Hawaiian flower lei greeting and welcome cocktail
- Polynesian Revue under the direction of Mi Nei Oliver Martins
- Songs and dances of Kauai and Polynesia including the ancient and modern hulas of Hawaii, drum dances of Tahiti, warrior dances of New Zealand and fire knife dancing of Samoa
- Traditional 3 course meal
- Welcome cocktail and lei
Check in happens early evening at the Beach Lawn next to Sheraton Kauai Resort's pool. Oceanfront luau is weather permitting. In the case of inclement weather, luau will be relocated to either Garden Pavilion or Poipu Ballroom. Parking is available in the Coastal Lot on Kapili Rd.