'Auli'i Luau Aloha Standard Seating
Enjoy fabulous dancing and a three-course meal at a Poipu luau. Get a feel for the local vibe with a lei greeting when you arrive, then head to the open bar to get the party started.
What You Will Do
- Enjoy an unforgettable journey amind the culture and traditions of the Hawaiian islands
- Start the night off with a traditional Hawaiian shell lei greeting that welcomes you to this unique experience
- Marvel at an impressive Polynesian Revue led by the masterful direction of Mi Nei Oliver Martins
- Watch dances from Kauai and Polynesia, while listening to enchanting songs during a magical evening
- See ancient and modern hulas of Hawaii, the drum dances of Tahiti, warrior dances of New Zealand, and fire knife dancing from Samoa
- Fill up with a three-course meal of local flavors and drink up with an open bar that keeps you refreshed
- Three-course meal and open bar
- Revue show
Check in happens early evening at the Beach Lawn next to Sheraton Kauai Resort's pool. Oceanfront luau is weather permitting. In the case of inclement weather, luau will be relocated to either Garden Pavilion or Poipu Ballroom. Parking is available in the Coastal Lot on Kapili Rd. Children 2 and under are free.
- 3 Ratings
Great show and great food, worth the value