Fly through the treetops on this extensive canopy wild adventure. Soar across seven ziplines and walk across five hanging bridges with ecology narratives.
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Make the most of an amazing zipline canopy experience that combines zipping high above the treetops with unique and exciting bridge walks with ecology narratives
- Fly down 7 zipline runs and 5 bridge crossings as you soar through the canopy of Kauai’s silent giants, a grove of 200 foot tall Norfolk pine trees
- Take advantage of the opportunity to glide 60-80 feet above the ground and experience life from a bird’s-eye view
- Enjoy views of the forest over pine, mango, eucalyptus, bamboo, and native plant and bird life, plus outstanding mountain views are outstanding
- Transportation provided to and from the course
- Three zipline tour
Wear closed toed shoes, long shorts or long pants and rain gear (in wet weather).
Parties of 1 – 3: 24 hours. Parties of 4: 48 hours. Parties of 5 – 8: 72 hours. Parties of 9 or more: 5 days.
Meeting location:  3416 Rice St
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year