The only farm animal rescue on Kauai that provides an opportunity for you to learn and interact with the animals in a beautiful park-like setting surrounded by native, medical and edible plants.
Duration:  1hr 30mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- Have fun during a leisurely walk through an animal farm in Kauai, Hawaii
- A ninety-minute guided interaction tour gets you up close and personal with a wide menagerie of rescued, tame animals.
- Get a rare opportunity to pet, hold, and even feed some of the animals you come across on your journey
- Discover and learn about over 100 animals, hearing about their backstories as you offer back scratches and belly rubs
- Hear from the family that dedicate their lives to caring for these animals, as they share their knowledge and passion with you
- Purchase food to feed the animals
- On occasions, help bottle feed orphans
- In season, pick and enjoy fresh fruits
- Seating to sit back and enjoy the ambiance through the natural beauty
- Capture these precious moments with your camera in against Kaua’i beautiful backdrop
- Bring snacks and water to have a picnic in the shade
- Guided Animal Interaction Tour
- 90-minute tour
- Enjoy Kauai Animal Education Center’s 4 acre property.
- Meet at least 9 species of friendly animals
- Enjoy a comfortable, relaxed setting
- Safe for families of all ages
- Must wear shoes and be able to walk on uneven terrain
- Bring snack and water to enjoy with your family in the shade
Please bring a water bottle
-Dress comfortably to be on a farm
- No smoking on the property
- No dogs allowed
- Minors must be accompanied throughout the tour
- Animals and their homes are to be respected. Rowdy, volatile & abusive behavior will not be tolerated.
- Your safety and that of KAEC’s animals is our highest concern
- Outside food is not to be shared with animals
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 12 hours in advance.
Feb 28, 2021
Such a wonderful visit, connecting with all the animals at KAEC!
Jan 25, 2021
Was a wonderful experience. Will do this every time we come. Was such a treat to spend time with the animals - a baby calf (only a week old!), another sweet baby cow that followed us around, a baby goat and pig were the highlights. An incredible experience all around. Learned so much!
Meeting location:  5411 Kaapuni Rd
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year