- Discover Kauai on a driving sightseeing tour of the island led by a friendly guide who shares the history and culture of the various sites visited
- Visit the most scenic beaches, mountains, waterfalls, and sacred ancient Hawaiian sites on the East Shore
- Explore the Wailua River Marina where you’ll board a spacious, open-air riverboat for a two-mile journey to the Fern Grotto
- Enjoy entertainment by Hawaiian musicians and hula dancers at the natural amphitheater of the Fern Grotto
- Go to popular North Shore destinations like the Kilauea Lighthouse (winter months may include Humpback Whale sightings) and the Kilauea Wildlife Refuge and Bird Sanctuary
- Make additional stops to the Sleeping Giant, Hanalei Bay, Hanalei taro fields, Anini Beach, sugar cane fields, old plantations, and other sights where you’ll be treated to picturesque views
- Full-day sightseeing tour of Kauai
- Transportation in an air-conditioned van
Pickup time is determined by your location on the North and East side of Kauai. Please contact 808-634-7260 to confirm. Transportation is in a 14-passenger van, never filled with more than 12 people to ensure ample space and comfort. There is a required minimum booking of 2 passengers.
Non-refundable. Please contact operator at least 24 hours in advance to cancel.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Ultimate Kauai Private Sightseeing Tour
Experience the ultimate in private touring experiences as you discover the lush vegetation and pristine waters of the Garden Island. Explore Kauai's verdant north and east sides or visit the sunny south and west shores with the guidance of a private driver, then enjoy a gourmet picnic lunch.