- Enjoy an unforgettable journey through the culture and traditions of the Hawaiian islands
- Take advantage of premier seating in the first three rows facing the stage
- Start things off right with a traditional Hawaiian flower lei greeting and welcome cocktail
- Watch a stunning Polynesian Revue under the direction of Mi Nei Oliver Martins
- Marvel at songs and dances of Kauai and Polynesia including the ancient and modern hulas of Hawaii, drum dances of Tahiti, warrior dances of New Zealand, and fire knife dancing of Samoa
- Traditional three-course meal and open bar
- Welcome cocktail and lei
Check in happens early evening at the Beach Lawn next to Sheraton Kauai Resort’s pool. Oceanfront luau is weather permitting. In the case of inclement weather, luau will be relocated to either Garden Pavilion or Poipu Ballroom. Parking is available in the Coastal Lot on Kapili Rd.