Best of Kauai Land, Sea & Air Tour
See Kauai by air, and Kauai's North & East side by land. Fly over the island, drive to some of the top natural sights and cruise up the Wailua River on this multi-part tour.
What You Will Do
- Go on a driving tour of Kauai with a friendly guide who shares the history and culture of various sites visited
- Visit some of Kauai's most beautiful beaches, mountains, waterfalls and sacred ancient Hawaiian sites on the East Shore
- Travel to Wailua River Marina where you'll board a spacious, open-air riverboat for a two-mile journey to the Fern Grotto
- Enjoy entertainment by Hawaiian musicians and hula dancers at the natural amphitheater of the Fern Grotto
- Explore popular North Shore destinations like the Kilauea Lighthouse (winter months may include Humpback Whale sightings) and the Kilauea Wildlife Refuge and Bird Sanctuary
- Stop at the Sleeping Giant, Hanalei Bay, Hanalei taro fields, Anini Beach, sugar cane fields, old plantations, and other sights
- Take an hourlong airplane tour over the island, with views of the Menehune Fish Pond, the Eucalyptus Tunnel of Trees, Waita Reservoir, Captain Cook's Landing in Waimea Town, Waimea Canyon, Napali Coastline, Lumahai Beach, among other sites
- Six-hour driving tour around Kauai
- Bonus hourlong airplane tour over Kauai
- Two-mile riverboat tour
There is a stop for a no-host lunch at one of the local restaurants.
Pickup time is determined by your location on the North and East side of Kauai. Please contact 808-634-7260 to confirm. Transportation is in a 14-passenger van, never filled with more than 12 people to ensure ample space and comfort. There is a required minimum booking of two passengers.
Non-refundable. Please contact operator at least 24 hours in advance to cancel.