Guided Minibus Tour of Olympia
Explore the site of the original Olympic Games where ancient training areas and a stadium can still be seen. Dive into the past with this informative minibus tour that reveals millennia of Greek history.
What You Will Do
- Discover the birthplace of the original Olympics with a local guide, who specializes in story telling
- Explore the stadium, gymnasium and palaistra where athletes once competed for glory and immortality
- Listen to ancient Greek myths and legends, which once motivated men and women to strive for fame and fortune
- Meander through the lush garden of a historic temple and imagine the gold and ivory statue of Zeus that once stood here
- Swim in the refreshing waters of the Mediterranean when you stop along a sandy beach for some fun in the sun
- Access to the site of the original Olympics
- Transportation aboard an air-conditioned minibus
- In-depth tour
- Storyteller guide
Please wear comfortable walking shoes and dress for strong sun. Please bring a hat, sunscreen, sunglasses and a water bottle. Museum ticket costs 12 Euros per person. Tour guide will lead you inside the monuments upon request for an additional fee.
Full refund for cancellations made 72 hours in advance. Cancellations made less than 72 hours in advance will incur a 100% cancellation fee.