Guided Bike Tour of Olympia
Explore the original home of the Olympic Games on a bike tour through the once-sacred region of Olympia. Connect with nature as you ride past olive groves and ancient temples on a picturesque trip.
What You Will Do
- Get your blood pumping on a stunning bike tour of Olympia's scenic Mediterranean countryside
- Enjoy breathtaking views of the Mediterranean Sea and ancient Greek ruins, where the Olympics were first held
- Chow down on homemade cuisine as you sample flavorful dishes with a picnic in a peaceful spot
- Pedal at your own pace on a private tour that pairs you with a local guide who's there to ensure your enjoyment
- Private biking tour
- Local guide
- All wheel drive back-up support vehicle in case of emergency
- Bike rental with helmet
- Bottled water
- Gift bag of exclusive local souvenirs
Tour varies by fitness level and weather conditions. Please dress appropriately for an active, outdoor activity. Waiver required.
Full refund for cancellations made 60 days in advance; 20% fee for cancellations made 30 to 59 days in advance; 100% fee for cancellations made less than 30 days in advance.
- 2 Ratings