Guided Bike Tour of Olympia
Explore the original home of the Olympic Games on a bike tour through the once-sacred region of Olympia. Connect with nature as you ride past olive groves and ancient temples on a picturesque trip.
What You Will Do
- Get your blood pumping on a stunning bike tour of Olympia's scenic Mediterranean countryside
- Enjoy breathtaking views of the Mediterranean Sea and ancient Greek ruins, where the Olympics were first held
- Chow down on homemade cuisine as you sample flavorful dishes with a picnic in a peaceful spot
- Pedal at your own pace on a private tour that pairs you with a local guide who's there to ensure your enjoyment
- Private biking tour
- Local guide
- All wheel drive back-up support vehicle in case of emergency
- Bike rental with helmet
- Bottled water
- Gift bag of exclusive local souvenirs
Tour varies by fitness level and weather conditions. Please dress appropriately for an active, outdoor activity. Waiver required.
Full refund for cancellations made 60 days in advance; 20% fee for cancellations made 30 to 59 days in advance; 100% fee for cancellations made less than 30 days in advance.
- 5 Ratings
What a fabulous day, thank you. Well thought out cycle route avoiding traffic which we thoroughly appreciated. We loved the cycle along the beach and then through the pedestrian area of the town and then following the river. We enjoyed pickibg fresh blackberries en route and stopping at various fresh water spots to fill our water bottles. After 35km we really really enjoyed a beautiful authentic Greek lunch and plenty of wine with our relaxed and friendly hosts. Thank you both of you, it was a fabulous day.
We had the most wonderful day thanks to Vassilios and his wife Amanda. The quality of the bikes was excellent and the route planned for us was both beautiful and interesting. They catered for our every need and surpassed our level of expectation in every way. We stopped at a couple of local bars along the way, where both the wine and the food were outstanding. When we finished the tour, we were presented with a bag of wonderful gifts which was totally unexpected. We can not recommend Olympia Adventures enough and we will always treasure our memories of Katakolon, our fabulous bike tour and the time we spent with Vassilios and Amanda. Paul & Julie Larner.