Mile Manic Kayaking Trip
Head out on the Mile Maniac Route for a three-hour and thirty-minute kayaking adventure. Paddle down the Epic Missouri River from Platte Landing Park to River Front Park, taking in the natural scenery and the downtown skyline.
What You Will Do
- Work with a safe and stable kayak that is specifically designed for beginners
- Travel under seven different bridges including active train bridges, with the possibility of seeing the underside of a freight Train
- Spend the first five-miles traveling from scenic Parkville through scenic green space along the river and the second stretch approaching the city with its great skyline
- See airplanes taking off and landing at the downtown KC Airport and float past Berkely Riverfront Park and Bar-K Dog Park
- Guided tour
- Life jackets and paddles
- Safety introduction
- Please leave the alcohol at home as it is not allowed on the float
- Please no children under 14 years of age
- There is a 300 pound weight capacity on the boats
Bring water and wear comfortable clothing and shoes that may get muddy. Hats, sunglasses, and sunblock are all additions that will make your time on the water more comfortable.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance.
- 38 Ratings
Great time and a great tour! The staff is super friendly and our group had a blast on the 15 mile course!
Lisa was an awesome guide, the trip was fun, the kayaks were in great shape, and Tom was very friendly and knowledgeable! What an awesome experience!