Set off on the Mile Maniac Route for a thrilling three-hour and thirty-minute kayaking excursion along the Epic Missouri River from Platte Landing Park to River Front Park, taking in the natural surroundings and the urban skyline
- Work with a safe and stable kayak that is specifically designed for beginners
- Travel under seven different bridges including active train bridges, with the possibility of seeing the underside of a freight Train
- Spend the first five-miles traveling from scenic Parkville through scenic green space along the river and the second stretch approaching the city with its great skyline
- See airplanes taking off and landing at the downtown KC Airport and float past Berkely Riverfront Park and Bar-K Dog Park
- Guided tour
- Life jackets and paddles
- Safety introduction
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoes that may get muddy, and bring water with you.
- Add hats, sunglasses, and sunblock for extra comfort during your time on the water.
- Leave alcohol at home, as it is not allowed on the float.
- Note that the float is not suitable for children under 14 years of age, and there is a 300-pound weight capacity on the boats.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance.