Jungle Adventure with Ziplining & More in Cancun
Escape from the stress of the world with an adventure tour that leads deep into a tropical jungle. Swim in the clear waters of cenotes, fly down a zipline, and hang out in a hammock to enjoy the tranquil surroundings.
What You Will Do
- Trek down canopy-covered trails where the light gently filters through and the sound of animals rustling through the trees surrounds you
- Go for a swim in stunning natural rock formations filled with fresh water, known locally as cenotes
- Hold on tight as you fly down a ziplining course that offers a bird's-eye view of the lush landscapes extending for miles in every direction
- Breathe in the fresh air as you peacefully sway in a hammock, then fill up on local goodies
- Take advantage of round-trip transportation that picks you up and drops you off at your hotel
- Round-trip transportation
- Bilingual guides
- Restrooms with dressing area
- Use of lockers
- Life jacket
- Hammock area
- Zipline safety gear
- Typical regional food sampling
- Fruit flavored water during food sampling
Please bring a swim suit, sunglasses, bug spray, a towel, tennis shoes and extra money.
Cancellations made three or more days before the programmed schedule for the tour have a 10% charge. Cancellations less than 24 hours before the service do not receive a refund. Cancellations at any moment with a medical prescription will be refunded 100%. To change a scheduled tour for another date, changes must be made 24 hours prior to the excursion. Any time within the 24 hours will pay an extra charge.