This jeep tour takes you to one of the nation’s most outstanding wilderness treasures, Joshua Tree National Park.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Follow a rugged backcountry trail through the Little San Bernardino Mountains to take you from the Colorado Desert to over 4000 feet elevation in the Mojave Desert.
- Be treated to magnificent and unspoiled desert vistas, spectacular rock formations, unique plant and animal life, and outstanding geology.
- Sit back, relax, and take in the natural beauty while we do the driving!
- Jeep tour of Joshua Tree National Park
- Joshua Tree National Park can be 15 to 20 degrees cooler so be sure to bring a jacket or windbreaker with you.
- Sneakers or other active style shoes should be worn. No flip flops or high heels.
Unfortunately no pets are allowed
- We require 24 hour advance notice for tour cancellations or for a change in the number of guests.
- We reserve the right to cancel the tour based on weather conditions.
Feb 17, 2021
Isabel was fantastic. Extremely patient with our children and very friendly. We couldn’t have had a better guide!
Jan 18, 2020
She was extremely knowledgeable about every aspect of our tripFun and extremely personable. Her excellent skills as a driver made me feel confident and comfortable On our next trip we request ingIsabel as our guide Thank you the experience was truly amaz
Nov 1, 2018
Hi Evan, Ed was a wonderful guide and excellent driver. We couldn’t ask for more from him but we must say that both my wife and I believe the tour was dramatically overpriced. Perhaps it’s our Canadian exchange rate but $460 Canadian was far too much for this. Sorry 😐
Meeting location:  42160 State St
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year