Satisfy your thirst with a complete tequila tour! Discover the magic behind Mexico's national beverage on a tour that teaches you the history and the process behind the rich flavor. Wander through the world-famous La Rojeña distillery where you'll have the chance to sample tequila straight from the barrel, then explore the agave fields on a tour that is given by an authentic tequila worker.
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Set out for the town of Tequila—located in the heart of Mexico and the birthplace of this iconic drink
- Visit the agave fields with a real jimador whose first-hand experience with this essential ingredient will invigorate your discussion of the creative process
- Take a guided tour of La Rojeña, the famous distillery where Jose Cuervo makes its world-renowned product
- Listen along as your guide teaches you about the process of making tequila, as well as its history, which stretches back centuries
- Get an exclusive tour of the Reserva de la Familia cellar where the tequila samples come straight from the barrel
- Head over to the local hacienda and gardens to get a glimpse scenic architecture and landscapes
- Continue the fun with a professional tasting in a comfortable tasting room
-Visit to the agave fields
-Access to the Maestro Tequilero hacienda and the Los Limoneros garden
Bring light clothing in spring and summer, and a winter jacket and comfortable shoes in winter.
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year