Cruise around Lodi to find some of the best wineries in town. Let us make the journey a relaxing one, our shuttle will take you to all the must-see destinations in comfort and style.
Duration:  5 hours
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Hop on the wine shuttle where you’ll hang out with like-minded enthusiasts for a day of tasting and fun
- Head to four of the partner wineries, where you can explore the facilities and mingle with the experts
- Get a chance to taste a wide range of local grapes at each winery you stop at while learning how each is made
- Feast on a picnic lunch to pair well with all the wine you’ll be enjoying and enjoy exclusive discounts at the wineries
- Guided wine shuttle tour
- Lunch with the following options: Turkey on Ciabatta with Pasta Salad and Cookie; Roast Beed on Ciabatta with Pasta Salad and a Cookie; Veggie Wrap with Green Salad and Cookie; Dill Chicken Salad on Croissant with Green Salad and Cookie
- Guests must be ages 21+
Dec 13, 2022
Is this a joke! You cancelled my tour and won't refund my money?!
Oct 31, 2022
As usual, we had a great time. You do an amazing job of shuttling us around. You know your wineries and your passengers. You will be missed. We are thankful to be on your final tour. Take care, and fare well
Oct 17, 2022
Taylor was fabulous! She had a perfect balance of interesting tidbits and casual conversation.
Oct 3, 2022
Because my Host was awesome and very knowledgeable
Sep 6, 2022
This is the second time I’ve done the tour and an excellent experience both times ! I highly recommend Taylor!
Sep 5, 2022
Aug 1, 2022
Taylor & the Sip Shuttle is simply amazing. Very communicative & wants you to have the best time at wineries that fit your tastes. Taylor really knows the Lodi Wine area well, so asking for recommendations and letting her know preferences exceeded my expectation of local wine. The whole experience from booking to just prior to the event, during the event, and afterwards is 5/5. Truly impressed with how well put together everything was. You sit back and enjoy the day with plenty of time at each winery, but not too much time so you can maximize your experience. Definitely something that I'll be doing again and would recommend to anyone looking to explore the world of local wine (which is a lot to explore, I'd have to book over 20 more times just to visit each place once).
Aug 1, 2022
Jul 12, 2022
Jun 27, 2022
Taylor was a wonderful driver for the day. She had great recommendations. She was very pleasant and really made our day special. Lunch was delicious. We will definitely be returning. Highly recommend!
Meeting location:  14 S School St
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year