- 27 Ratings
JFK Trolley Tour and GeO Deck in Dallas
Follow the path taken by JFK's motorcade moments before his shocking assassination in 1963. Learn about the iconic Kennedy family and the events of a day that forever changed Americans around the country on a historic trolley tour. Wrap up at the Reunion Tower GeO-Deck for memorable and panoramic views of downtown Dallas from almost 500 feet in the air.
What You Will Do
- Take a trip back in time to the events leading up to JFK's assassination, and hear how the events of November 22nd unfolded in vivid detail
- Admire famous Dallas landmarks while traveling in an authentic trolley car equipped with air conditioning
- Experience all that the Reunion Tower has to offer, as you use HD cameras and touch screens to enhance your view of Dallas from almost 500 feet above ground
- Step out onto the tower's breezy observation deck or make a stop at the Cloud Nine Cafe for light refreshments and unparalleled views
- Historic Dallas Trolley tour with a knowledgeable and friendly tour guide
- Admission to the Reunion Tower GeO-Deck
Parking is available behind the 6th Floor Museum for $7 per day.
- 27 Ratings
Very helpful assistant at the ticket desk. Smooth elevator up to the observation deck. Greeted by a very friendly lady, with time to stop and talk, Genuinely interested in us JFK Tour was very informative, very friendly driver, we had the bus to ourselves which was nice. Recommend both the GeO-Deck and the JFK tour
Greatly refreshed my memory. I was 11 years old at that time, faintly remember details, and definitely unconcerned about every news report. Enjoyed pre-recorded information.
Big D's JFK Tour was outstanding. The information they provided exceeded all expectations.
Great driver, who was well informed about the JKF and Lee Harvey Oswald. He was friendly and made the tour exciting and interactive. I learned some new things about the day JFK was shot in Dallas. It was awesome to see all of the places that Oswald visited on this day. Tour bus had great AC and windows to look out on both sides of the street. I would recommend this tour to anyone visiting Dallas. I was able to see all over Dallas and the surrounding areas from the Reunion Tower observation deck. And I was able to name a few of the buildings below from the JFK tour. Definitely a must when you visit Dallas.