Explore the Indian River Lagoon and the Stuart Inshore Islands in style. What could be more fun than zipping around on jet skis with friends or family? Powerful jets let you handle turns with ease.
- Explore the vast area in which the jet skis can be taken to explore islands, sandbars, and shores
- Discover a large area in which the skis can be run at full speed–that’s around 55 mph!
- Enjoy your day jet skiing without additional fees or fuel charges
- Jet ski rental and life jacket provided
- Safety briefing that allots as much time as possible for questions to be answered is conducted with every rental
- Must be 21+ to rent 18+ to operate, and 13+ to be a passenger
- Boating license may be required based on age of operator
- Follow the link provided to get your Temporary Boating license prior to your reservation so we can get you out on the water (https://boattests101.com/register/florida-rental)
-All who are born in or after 1988 and would like to operate a jet ski must, under Florida law, have a Florida safe boater’s card. The only exception to this rule are those with a USCG approved federal captain’s license
-Each ski can fit either one or two people
-All participants must complete a waiver and must be present for safety briefing
-No unaccompanied minors
Customers will receive a full refund or credit with 48 hours notice of cancellation. Customers will also receive a full refund or credit in case of operator cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances. Contact us by phone to cancel or inquire about a cancellation. No-shows will be charged the full price.