- Explore the vast area in which the jet skis can be taken to explore islands, sandbars, and shores
- Discover a large area in which the skis can be run at full speed–that’s around 55 mph!
- Enjoy your day jet skiing without additional fees or fuel charges
- Jet ski rental and life jacket provided
- Safety briefing that allots as much time as possible for questions to be answered is conducted with every rental
- Must be 21+ to rent 18+ to operate, and 13+ to be a passenger
- Boating license may be required based on age of operator
- Follow the link provided to get your Temporary Boating license prior to your reservation so we can get you out on the water (https://boattests101.com/register/florida-rental)
-All who are born in or after 1988 and would like to operate a jet ski must, under Florida law, have a Florida safe boater’s card. The only exception to this rule are those with a USCG approved federal captain’s license
-Each ski can fit either one or two people
-All participants must complete a waiver and must be present for safety briefing
-No unaccompanied minors
Customers will receive a full refund or credit with 48 hours notice of cancellation. Customers will also receive a full refund or credit in case of operator cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances. Contact us by phone to cancel or inquire about a cancellation. No-shows will be charged the full price.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below