- 14 Ratings
Oktoberfest Cruise on Lake Hopatcong
All aboard for a classic East Coast Oktoberfest. Cruise along the beautiful waters of Lake Hopatcong on a refurbished cruise ship as you feast on German classics and pints.
What You Will Do
- Cruise over the largest freshwater lake in New Jersey, once a resort destination, now overflowing with gorgeous residential homes
- Feast on a lavish buffet that features German favorites—from Saurbraten to Spatzel, and get a taste of Munich right off the coast of New Jersey
- Cruise along scenic shores and listen to music, bringing your camera for memorable shots
- Listen along to the history of the lake as you sip beer or wine, with your first drink included in the price of your ticket
- Two and a half hour guided cruise
- Complimentary glass of beer or wine
- Three course meal
- Complimentary coffee, water, and soft drinks
Gratuity for the meal is included in your ticket price. Dress for this event is casual. All children under the age of 12 will need to wear a life vest and be supervised at all times while on the top deck. Guests are free to park at the lot designated for Lake Hopatcong Cruises, directly across the street from the Lake Hopatcong Golf Club.
- 14 Ratings