- 10 Ratings
Historical Cruise of Lake Hopatcong
Go back in time on this historical cruise over the placid waters of Lake Hopatcong. Inspired by the hotels of the past, feel like you're living decades ago as you enjoy historic cuisine, traditional music and scenic views.
What You Will Do
- Come aboard Miss Lotta, a charming dinner cruiser known for its spacious dining room and decks perfect for viewing the shoreline
- Explore the hotels of the 1920s, 1930s and 1940s from the water on this cruise that tells you the history behind them
- Dine on tasty cuisine that was served in these very same hotels and reflects the flavors of that period
- Glide along the gentle waters of Lake Hopatcong to hear tales of the past from a local historian
- Hear traditional music once played in weekend amusement parks and which was popular back in the 1920s and 1940s
- Two-hour cruise
- Appetizers and soft drinks
- 10 Ratings
I took my daughter as a birthday present. We both enjoyed it very much. My compliments & thanks to the entire crew
All was great - Marty's presentation, food, service. Had a terrific time! Thanks to all of you. Jeff and Lois Rantzer
We had an awesome brunch cruise and Marty Kane is a wonderful tour guide. The crew was excellent.