- 5 Ratings
Comedy Night Cruise on Lake Hopatcong
Set off on a cruise that combines scenic views with a night of comedy for hours of fun. Snack on appetizers and sip on cocktails as you glide over calm waters.
What You Will Do
- Leave dry land behind on a cruise that's sure to include plenty of laughs thanks to hilarious comedians
- Come out and enjoy hors d'oeurves and cocktails, while listening to some hysterical standup comedy on Miss Lotta
- Relax as you laugh out loud, enjoying the gorgeous weather and picturesque views of Lake Hopatcong
- Two-hour cruise around Lake Hopatcong
- Two-hours of stand-up comedy
- Light appetizers
The dress code is casual but it is suggested to bring a light jacket on board, as it can get a bit breezy on the upper deck and all guest must wear shoes.
- 5 Ratings
The crew was so friendly and attentive the ride was so smooth you hardly felt like you were moving the comedians were very funny it was nice to walk around and go upstairs for a nice view the only negative thing would be the limited hors d'oeuvres I couldn't eat those mini hot dogs or spring rolls they just seemed like frozen snack food hopefully the food would be good on a dinner cruise I would like to try that in the future
We had a wonderful time, Friday date is somewhat challenging to gather a group of 10 on a weeknight. Saturday evening would have worked better. Nevertheless all of us had a great time.
I love the Ms.Lotta boat - nice size, friendly and attentive crew! The comedy night was fun, but I preferred the cocktail cruise I went on last year that narrated different parts of the lake. I would definitely take another cruise and recommend it to others.
They should have had a dessert