Jagasari Adventure Tour in Bali
Enjoy a tour of Bali on a guided hike and bike through tiny villages and ancient temples. Get to know the locals as you explore quaint towns before devouring a savory lunch in rice fields.
What You Will Do
- See the ancient Jagasari temple, a sacred site for the Balinese that is neatly situated among expansive rice fields
- Pedal to the Alas Paiguman temple on your way to the village of Manukaya where intricate rice terraces showcase the Subak irrigation system
- End your tour in the village of Laplapan where you are treated to a tasty lunch full of local goodies
- Learn about the development of Balinese Hinduism among a setting full of natural and cultural beauty
- Guided hiking tour
- Return transportation
- Cycling tour with bike, helmet, gloves, and a spare bike
- Lunch and coffee break
- Tax and insurance
Please bring sunscreen, comfortable walking shoes, sunglasses, hat, mosquito repellent, swimwear, a pool towel, and a change of clothes. Please note no singlets allowed.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance.