- 13 Ratings
Italian Wine Tasting in Old City
Explore the palate pleasing variety of Italian wines in the City of Brotherly Love. Get your fill of Chianti and Super Tuscans, and discover a whole new world of wine. Follow the advice of a friendly expert who will prepare you for your next BYOB event, while you learn how to pick a tasty vino that's a crowd pleaser without breaking the bank.
What You Will Do
- Take your taste buds on a tour of Italy, while sampling a hand-picked selection from the country's 440 varietals that spans 20 regions
- Sip and savor new-to-you wines, and perhaps discover a new favorite blend while listening to the history and process of Italian wine making
- Learn the fine art of wine and food pairing from Dan the Wineman, a vino veteran
- Wine tastings of Italian varietals
- Course on Italian wine and viticultural history
Tastings are available for individuals and groups up to 4 people every day from 2pm until a half hour before closing time. Groups larger than 4 require advance notice.
Class tickets are non-refundable; however you can reschedule if the need arises. Notify us at least 2 days prior to your class if you are unable to attend a class. Full price ticketholders may reschedule up to 2 days before the class with no penalty. Within 2 days of the class start time, a $10 fee per ticket will apply. If you are using a discounted ticket a $10 fee per ticket applies regardless of when you reschedule.
- 13 Ratings