Italian Cooking Class in the Bologna Countryside
Fill up on Italian culture and experience the local lifestyle when you learn how to cook authentic recipes in a fun and relaxing atmosphere. Discover the secrets of family-cooking Italian-style with this flavor-filled class.
What You Will Do
- Take home classic Italian recipes with a cooking lesson in the charming Bologna countryside that introduces you to local flavors
- Discover the secrets to making and rolling out pasta as you watch an expert craft tortellini and tagliatelle
- Grab a pasta board, a rolling pin and some fresh ingredients to prepare tasty pastas and sauces, including Bolognese
- Savor the homemade meal you've just whipped up as you relax after class with a glass or two of local wine
- Listen up during an informative lesson that covers the history of handmade pasta and the region's traditional recipes
- Enjoy round-trip transportation that gets you to and from your hotel
- Cooking class in a farmhouse
- Professional chef
- Dinner with wine to accompany
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Recipe book
There is a vegetarian option.
- 1 Rating