Experience The Godfather’s Sicilian secrets on a captivating tour of Savoca and Forza D’Agrò, immersing yourself in iconic film locations, delving into mafia history, and savoring the authentic flavors of old-world Sicily
- During the Godfather Tour we will admire two picturesque towns: Savoca and Forza d’Agrò, where Francis Ford Coppola shot several famous scenes of the Godfather trilogy
- Uncover the history of Sicilian mafia and show you the places which inspired Coppola
- Venture off the beaten path to discover the authentic, often overlooked Sicily, far removed from typical tourist trails
- Immerse yourself in the rich history and natural beauty of these stunning locales, all while enjoying breathtaking views of the Ionian coast and quaint towns nestled in the surrounding Peloritani mountains
- Licensed Hiking Guide Service
- Transfer from your accommodation in Catania or Taormina (Mazzaro’)
- Baby seat on request
- Wear comfortable clothing, sport shoes, sun hat, windproof jacket.
24 hours’ notice for a full refund.