Immerse yourself in a sensory journey through Sicily, exploring Mount Etna’s craters, strolling through nature, and savoring traditional cuisine paired with exquisite local wines with a guided winery tour and a lunch crafted exclusively from local products
- Marvel at the old, extinct craters of Mount Etna at 2000 meters altitude, enjoy stunning views of the Ionian Coast, and witness the majestic Valle del Bove, a vast natural amphitheater
- Encounter ancient and recent solidified lava flows and pyroclastic material, learning about the unique endemic flora along the way
- Use with torches and helmets to experience the thrill of descending into a lava tube, witnessing a unique spectacle inside the volcano
- Learn intriguing facts about Mount Etna and volcanic phenomena, as well as local history and anecdotes, before enjoying a guided tour of a winery on Etna’s slopes, tasting delicious Sicilian wines, and savoring a lunch crafted exclusively from local produce
- Licensed hiking guide service
- Lunch and wine tasting
- Guided winery visit
- Transfer from your accommodation in Catania
- Helmets & Torches for Cave Visit
- Hiking Poles
- Baby seat (on request)
- Wear comfortable clothing, sport shoes and high socks, windproof jacket, sweatshirt.
24 hours’ notice for a full refund.