Embark on a full-day adventure to Mount Etna, Europe’s loftiest active volcano, where you’ll traverse old craters, delve into a lava cave, and later, soak in the enchanting allure of Taormina, a charming town boasting breathtaking sea vistas
- Revel in the majesty of Etna’s extinct craters at 2000 meters, enjoy sweeping views of the Ionian Coast, and marvel at the vast natural amphitheater of Valle del Bove
- Traverse ancient and recent solidified lava flows, learn about endemic flora, and witness the fascinating transformation of the volcanic landscape
- Don helmets and torches for an exhilarating descent into a lava cave, experiencing the unique spectacle of being inside the volcano
- Enjoy a Sicilian snack break before heading to Taormina, ‘the pearl of the Ionian Sea’, where a two-hour free walk unveils key monuments like the Greek Theatre, Cathedral, Public Gardens, and other charming corners of the town
- Licensed hiking guide service
- Transfer from your accommodation in Catania
- Helmets & Torches for Cave Visit
- Hiking Poles
- Baby seat (on request)
- Bring sport shoes, high socks, windproof jacket, sweatshirt, water.
- Please note, the visit of Taormina doesn’t include a city guide service. You will be free to discover the town on your own.
24 hours’ notice for a full refund.