Etna Hiking Adventure: Lava Cave & Scenic Trails
Experience a unique Mount Etna tour with an expert guide, hiking scenic paths, exploring lava-covered terrain, and venturing into a lava cave for an off-the-beaten-path adventure
Cancellation: 1 day learn more
- Embark on an accessible hike to the Valle del Bove viewpoint, uncovering diverse Mount Etna features and lesser-known volcanic spots
- Trek through varying landscapes, from forests to lunar-like expanses, spotting solidified lava, pyroclastic material, and unique Etna vegetation
- Discover the volcano’s hidden secrets by descending into a lava tube with torches and helmets for an unparalleled subterranean experience
- Your efforts will be rewarded at the trail’s end with stunning landscapes that showcase the beauty of your journey
- Licensed hiking guide service
- Transfer from your accommodation in Catania
- Helmets & Torches for Cave Visit
- Hiking Poles
- YOU SHOULD BRING: Hiking shoes and high socks, windproof jacket, sweatshirt, sun hat, water min. 1,5 Liter, bag lunch.
- There is a possibility to rent hiking boots.
- The exact pick-up time (8:30 - 9:00 am) and the nearest pick-up point to your accommodation will be confirmed within 24 hours before the departure.
- NOTE: This tour is suitable for those who are in good health and used to walking.
- Not adapted for small kids.
Piazza Stesicoro, 95100 Catania CT, Italia
24 hours notice for a full refund.