Island Adventure Package with Jet Skiing & Tubing in Miami
Head out on a boat tour to Star Island and beyond, even stopping at an exclusive Island to enjoy a variety of fun activities. Set off on board a jet ski and hold on tight for some tubing fun.
What You Will Do
- Leave dry land behind with a boat tour to Star Island where you enjoy a number of fun water sports, including paddle boarding and kayaking
- Learn how to snorkel as you dive below shimmering waters to spot a world of marine wildlife that make their home here
- Fly over the water on board a jet ski to see what you can do with this high-powered watercraft
- Go along for a ride with a tubing excursion over white-capped waves, basking in the warm weather and cooling off in the ocean spray
- Private boat tour
- 15 minutes jet skiing per person
- Snorkel equipment
A person must be at least 14 years of age to operate a personal watercraft in Florida. A person must be at least 18 years of age to rent a personal watercraft in Florida. It is unlawful for a person to knowingly allow a person under 14 years of age to operate a personal watercraft (a second-degree misdemeanor). Anyone born on or after January 1, 1988 is required to either have successfully completed a National Association of State Boating Law Administrators (NASBLA) approved boating education course or have passed a course equivalency or temporary certificate examination and have in their possession a boating education ID card and a photo identification card before operating a vessel with a motor of 10 HP or more in Florida.