Irish Channel Walking Tour in New Orleans
Lace up your shoes for a walking tour around unique New Orleans neighborhoods. Explore opulent mansions in the Garden District and shotgun cottages in the Irish Channel.
What You Will Do
- Go for a guided stroll around the Irish Channel as a professional leads you through centuries of history
- Meander from the Garden District to the Irish Channel and get a feel for the local vibe
- Learn about local building styles and the historical Antebellum and Postbellum periods, which left their mark on the city
- Hear stories of New Orlean's diverse cultural influences, which have shaped the city through their unique mixing
- Explore the inside of St. Alphonsus Church, a center of worship for Irish immigrants during the 19th Century
- Guided walking tour
Please be sure to bring an umbrella, sunscreen, and water and wear comfortable walking shoes.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.