Introductory Trike Flying Class in Luling
Discover the magic of flight during an introductory class where you learn how to handle a hang glider with a motor, known as a trike. Soar through the sky and marvel at the gorgeous views below.
What You Will Do
- Coast on wind currents as you experience what it's like to fly thanks to a trike, a motorized hang glider
- Learn how to shift your weight to steer the craft as you ascend higher and higher for an unforgettable experience
- Work with a friendly instructor to cover the basics of maneuvering and controlling your cruiser as you turn and dive through the sky
- Gaze out over rolling Texas landscapes that stretch as far as the eye can see
- Pre-flight orientation
- Discovery flight
- Post-flight debriefing
- Flight manual on weight shift control
Please wear footwear, such as hiking boots, that will support your ankles. Please bring sun screen and something to snack on.