- 6 Ratings
Introduction to Acrylic Painting Class in Los Angeles
Embrace your inner artist with an introductory class for painting. Learn how to create your own masterpiece using acrylic paints.
What You Will Do
- Release your inner artist with a painting class in a studio in the heart of Koreatown with panoramic views of the city
- Indulge your creativity as you learn the basics of painting with professional grade acrylic paints
- Get a brief lesson in color from an experienced artist before creating an 8 x 10-inch still-life painting
- Small-group painting class
- All supplies
- 8 x 10 inches acrylic still-life painting
Please note that there is one flight of stairs to get to the studio. Studio can accommodate up to 10 people. You can bring refreshments. Anyone over 13 years of age is welcome to participate.
Rescheduling 24 hours in advance. Class must be used within 6 months of purchase. No refunds within 72 hours of the class.
- 6 Ratings
Patient teacher was encouraging, informative; made for enjoyable experience
Ann is lovely, nice studio. Very good painting class!
I thought the workshop was very good. Ann was great. Just a little bit too hectic and rushed. I would happily do it again.
Ann was very helpful & patient for first timers, and it was fun and wonderful experience.