Learn to scale icy terrain like a pro with a beginner-level class right on a challenging mountain. Go over the fundamentals of this thrilling sport, then put what you learn into practice with ice climbing in the White Mountains.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Scale the Crawford Notch in the White Mountains, a jagged gorge that the winding Saco River cuts through
- Learn the basics to this winter sport: Work on climbing, handling your equipment and evaluating the ice in front of you
- Test our your new skills as you head up one of the best ice-climbing sports around
- Work with a knowledgeable local, who knows the ins-and-outs of both the mountain and ice climbing
- Intro to ice climbing class
- All technical gear
Please wear long pants.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 7 days in advance.
Feb 26, 2018
Tim and Dennis were very knowledgeable and shared their insight which made the climbing even more fun and enjoyable!
Meeting location:  529 US-3
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year